Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Maverick & The MILF

Sarah Palin. It's all been said but I felt the need to record my own OHWHATTHEFUCK.

I shake my head at you, John McCan'tbefreakinserious!


On to more important issues...


You know those whispery, waify, thin-legged-cardigan-wearing, acoustic bands who's songs are used in ads for IKEA and crap like that? I HATE them. Cease and desist immediately! I find you dull and painful. Like when you see a small, weak animal or child your inner beast wants to kill it for being so pathetic. This music makes my head swell and my eyes pop. I feel claws breaking out, fur grows over my face and that leg of yours starts to look good enough to hump!


Enough of your "experimental", self-conscious poop! Clanging on a triangle is boredom, not genius. I am scared for the future, this economic crisis can only increase the amount of child bands due to the inevitable lack of funding for real instruments. God help us.







Saw Stevie Wonder on Tuesday. Legend.






drin.

No comments: